Thursday, October 23, 2014

Head & Shoulders Full and Thick Review

For the week that I was able to test this product. Was only sent sample size bottles and I have long hair so I could not use for the full 2 weeks. For starters I did not see flakes or dandruff after use of the Head & Shoulders. Next from the first use I was able to tell the difference of the thickness of my hair. The smell of the shampoo is actually rather pleasing. It does not smell like a medicated shampoo. The shampoo itself creates a very nice lather while being worked in.


Now for the tonic. The tonic has a pretty strong smell to it. I was to use 15 pumps of the small can sent to me to rub in on the scalp. It does say to use in an open area. If there are breathing conditions I recommend outside or a well vented room, it can be a bit strong.


The pros to this shampoo and tonic:
1. improves hair thickness
2. Shampoo lathers well
3. Flake & dandruff free
4. shampoo has a nice smell
5. Did exceptional on cleaning hair


The cons:
1. Tonic is a bit strong to smell
2. If long hair is involved, have Detangler ready.


Overall this product will do everything that it claims from what I could test of it. I do recommend this product for thinning hair.


Thank you, Bzzagent and Head & Shoulders for the chance to test this shampoo and tonic. Kirk