Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep cleaning product review

Before being on Crowdtap here I was offered this sampling Zep to try, I had never heard of it. The degreaser does work very well. The cleaning products all work great and have little to no odor to them. They do not have  a harsh smell like bleach. They appear to clean as well as bleach the naked eye. I do not have the equipment to see if they kill germs as well as other cleaners. Over all this appears to be a quality cleaning product line.


The only surface I had any difficulty with was mirrors. It is definitely not Windex.
I think this is a good product for people that want cleaning power without the chemical smell. I can see it being extremely useful to clean tables in a diner.


Here is a link/hashtag to locate this product line: #ZepCleansters


Thank you Zep and Crowdtap for choosing me to test this product.