Saturday, June 14, 2014

06/14/14

I have strong mixed feelings about the Schick Hydro razor. The razor does not seem to gunk up while in use like most razors. The handle is comfortable in my hand as I am using it. The gel being applied while shaving is a definite plus. After my use of the razor so far, I have not had any razor burns from using it.


Now on the other hand, things I found to be substandard. First off "five blades" really? The head of the razor being so big can make it a game trying to actually get to tighter areas, like the upper lip under the nose. Okay, next the shave really is not that close. The gel kind of covers up how close it is, but if you was off the gel right after shaving the face is still rough. Rough enough that I can not use a Kleenex to wipe under my nose without shredding it.


I would like to thanks Bzzagent.com and Schick for the chance to test and give my opinion of this razor.