Thursday, June 19, 2014

06/19/14

My review of the Litter Genie. This product is very similar to the diaper genie that is available on the market. It was harder to get out of the box then it was to set up. I used the Genie for 4 days before changing out the containers liner. It did as it said, it did hold back the odor of the cat remains. I left it this long to test. I am sure having clumping and odor reducing kitty litter does help. It is very easy to use, and comes with a holder and its very own popper scooper as well.


For changing out the liner, the Genie is opened and the sleeve stretches more out of the holder. There is a cutting tool inside the Genie that works well. Once it is cut, all that is left is to tie the bag off and dispose of it.


I am happy about this product, It doe all that it claims. I would like to thank Crowdtap and Litter Genie for the chance to sample and share my opinion on.