Saturday, July 12, 2014

07/12/14

After being gone for 10 days, I have a pretty good stockpile of things to get through. For starters, I got a cheesy wallet from Copenhagen, if you can call it a wallet. It is 2 pieces of leather sewn together and that is it. Looks more like an insert for a wallet and if you were to put more than one thing in it, it would be over loaded. Next, from PinchMe. I have my sample of South Beach snack bar, chocolate caramel nut. I have my sample of Meow Mix 3 oz. portion. It comes with 3 coupons, a free cup of Meow Mix wet cat food, 75 cents off of pounce cat treats, and 75 cents off of fresh step. I have gotten a coupon for a free lemonade upgrade from Vita Coco pure coconut water. Then from Grizzly I have gotten my prizes I have won in their promotion they have going on right now. It is a clip on tape measure I won the fishing category, and a golf utility brush from the golfing promotion. My check for 25 dollars has arrived from Toluna for surveys I have completed. I got another sample from Procter and Gamble with more samples of Prilosec OTC. Next, from Frizz Ease 2 samples, secret weapon and expert finish. Also comes with a 1 dollar coupon. From a new site I located called Tomoson I have gotten a bedtime bliss sleep mask. Seems to be fairly thick padded. It comes with a pair of ear plugs and carrying case. I will test and give a review of this product as part of my getting to test it for free. Lastly I got my sample/share kit in from Crowdtap. It is From Ideal Balance. It has 1 an of grain free moist dog food. It has an 8 oz. package of soft baked naturals treats. There is a 3.5 lb. bag of food that is grain free, chicken and potato blend. There is a coupon insert with many different products over 20 dollars in savings.