Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dr. Scholl's Inserts

Over the weekend while on vacation on the 4th. At my friend Steve's house we had some projects to work on. (some vacation!) After many hours of being on my feet, crouching, bending, and walking around working on the scooter, dryer, truck, and his car and then washing up before starting the BBQ steaks, sausages, dogs, burgers, corn, and potatoes.(more standing) Finally was the time to sit and relax to loud bangs and bright flashing lights of the fire works. Upon sitting down normally my feet will ache and hurt for many hours when I have been on them for the amount of time I was on them. They were still tired but being on them for 12 hours for the most part full time is hard on just about any legs for being tired. I was very happy with the results of the inserts on the reducing the pain in my feet to almost none at all. If at any point there is a chance to test out the foot mapping center in the local Wal-Mart I suggest it. Follow the on screen directions and find the insert best for your feet. It is amazing on how well they work on the days that I am on my feet for a long amount of time. I want to extend a REALLY BIG THANK YOU to Bzzagent.com and Dr. Scholl's for this wonderful product to sample and share my opinion on.