Sunday, August 3, 2014

Schick Hydro 5 Groomer

Using the trimmer at first was a nightmare, but I think I had faulty equipment on my first go. This time the push button on the trimmer actually locked on and I didn't have the issue of the trimmer stopping and feeling like I took half my cheek off. This is a great compact unit. It would be ideal for people that do a lot of traveling that have very little space for packing extras. This all in one grooming tool from Schick is great.


Pros:
1. Compact, easy to find room to carry along.
2. Gel strip is great for reducing razor burns and bumps.
3. The blades do not gunk up like most razors.
4. The trimmer works great even for coarse facial hair.
5. Trimmer head small to get into the hard to reach areas.
6. It is a comfortable shave


Cons:
1. Razor head being so large having 5 blades in it.
2. Hard to get into small area with razor head.
3. The shave is not as close as most razors.


I really do recommend this Schick Hydro 5 groomer. Its pros really out weight the cons. I would like to thank Bzzagent.com and Schick for the chance to try this product