Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Guardian Backyard 4-Hour Repellent Review

Okay for starters, I am not sure who in the brain trust decided to send out samples once summer was over and the bugs have gone back home. I have no real way to test this product, since the bugs are preparing for winter. I can say that the smell of this product is much more appealing then Deet.  It does say to not ingest or get in eyes or other mucus membranes. The directions say to apply to the face buy spraying into your hands and wiping it on to avoid accidents with the eyes. This product does look promising if it can do as it claims about being better than deet. Please feel free to find out more and read up about this product at:


https://www.facebook.com/guardianrepellent


I did receive this product to test for free and to give my opinion on. Thank you Influenster and Guardian Repellent for this opportunity.