Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Head & Shoulders: Full & Thick Review

Okay for starters, I appreciate the sample size of the product sent to me. Sadly for someone that has really long hair it was no where near enough to even last a week.


As far as the shampoo, it lathers well, it has a decent smell to it. I liked that my hair did feel thicker. Be warned though, If you have long hair be ready with a detangler or it is going to be a very long and painful brushing.


Ok now for the Advance Thickening Tonic. I was kind of skittish about an item that says not to be near flames or smoking, since it is flammable. It states to use in an open area. I do recommend this, it does carry a bit of an odor to it. If you have asthma or any other breathing type conditions I strongly suggest going outside to apply this.


I could not do the full trial of the product for 2 weeks, simply because there was not enough product for someone with long hair. I do believe it to work, it is not a permanent fix to your hair though. I do not know the science behind how it works but I am guessing that it makes the hairs hold more water which makes it thicker for the duration.


Thank you Bzzagent.com and Head And Shoulders for the sample and chance to give my opinion of this product.