Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Campbell's products review

Over the last couple of weeks I have sampled out a few products from Campbell's that they had sent me via Crowdtap. I have 3 products to write about today.


First is the Campbell's soups for easy cooking. I had the Savory Portobello Mushroom. I took some pork steaks and used my Lowery's seasoning salt on the meat. Then I covered them with the Soups for easy cooking. I baked them in the over for about 1 and 1/2 hours. The meat came out very tender and juicy. I did not need to use the Lowery's after it was done and I was able to taste it. With the Lowery's it made it a little bit salty but was still very good. Out of the 7 people that tried my pork steaks 5 really enjoyed it and the other 2 liked it but said it was a bit salty for their taste.


Next is a Skillet Sauces, Creamy parmesan chicken. This was very good to me. The Parmesan was a bit weak in the sauce and I added a bit after it was cooked like a topping on pizza. I grilled up some chicken where it was about 80% cooked. Then I added the Sauce to the top and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. While this was going on I had some noodles going as well. I then took both to the clubhouse for sampling. I put a bit of noodles in a small dish and covered it with a bit of sauce and chicken. I had a poor showing for this one, only 5 people past my family where there to test it. Everyone that tasted the product enjoyed it.


Lastly is a Swanson Cream starter, traditional. If you are looking to make a homemade type soup, this is a great base to start with. It made a very delicious potato soup. I did not have to add any thickener. There was a recipe on the back for potato soup but I did not follow it exactly, I don't like sour cream. For this sampling I had 12 people show up. There was not one negative thing said.


I have a few more to still try out from the Campbell's products I was sent. I did like these products from Campbell's and recommend them if you are in the market for easy fix diners that taste great.


I would like to thank Campbell's and Crowdtap for allowing me to try these and leave my opinion.