Friday, December 5, 2014

Scott Tissue review

I was sent toilet tissue from Scott. It was a tubeless 4 pack of toilet paper. The paper is soft and doesn't leave behind paper pieces. That as far as I know has never been a problem with Scott tissues before anyways :) This is all a promotion about being more green for the planet by reducing waste. There is a video out there of them making a Empire State Building out of tube rolls, says that with the waste of 17 billion tubes per year, the building could be build 2 times from tubes. This "Toss the Tube" campaign is very interesting for sure. Wonder how long it will be before the rest follow suite. My only complaint with the tube free paper is that it does not come off the dispenser as well with out the tube. I am sure it is something everyone can adapt to though.


Thank you Scott Tissue and Crowdtap for letting me sample and test.