Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Auto Seat Back Protector Review

I had never put much thought in protecting the back of my seats until I was able to test this product. It is extremely easy to install them. All it takes is undoing the clips, wrapping straps around the seat and then clip them back. From there it is tucking away the straps in the seat so no one snags on them and they stay in place. They do an outstanding job and keep the back of the seat clean and undamaged. These work real well for people getting in out of the vehicle that might drag their feet down the back of the seat. It is great protection as well from children in car seats that constantly kick the back of the seats. Granted the kicking in the back wont stop and you will get to feel every last one of those kicks but the seat will survive much better.

Now for cleaning, it has been very simple for me. All I have done to clean and maintain my seat covers is using a damp wash cloth and wiping them down. I wipe them down while in place on the back of the seat. I don't use a lot of water because I don't know if the material will hold water and start to smell mildewed, but I am not taking that chance I like them far to well to lose them to something that simple.

This product is ideal for helping maintain the life a vehicle's seats. So if there is a car seat with a toddler in it, or some big foot teen dragging their foot down the back of your car seats. I really recommend looking into a product like this to help maintain and keep car seats clean.

I would like to thank Dot&Dot for sending me this product to test and review.
This product can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ME7AFMK/ref=pdp_new_dp_review