Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Vitamin C Serum Review

This product is very simple to use. All that is needed is a cleaned surface and then shake the dropper and then apply to the skin area and finish with a moisturizer. The main ingredients to this Serum is Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid. There are about 25 other listed ingredients, some I can not pronounce even. This is supposed to help with fighting aging of the skin appearance. I did not notice any odor to this serum when I was applying it.

Now for the results of the serum I did not notice an real increase in the anti aging appearance. It did however help a little bit the with dry skin. I think it did boost the benefits of the moisturizer to be honest, which is never a bad thing. This is not an over night miracle for help with anti aging, but it does show some signs of positive results, minor for me but have not had the product long. The box is labeled recycled I am guessing for the box it is shipped in. It also states that it was not tested on animals, and that it is certified organic.  The only thing I have seen to avoid is putting it in the eyes.

I would like to thank Bella Naturals for sending this item to test.

When in the market for an anti aging product that can boost the results of a basic moisturizer, I would recommend this as a great product to start out with and use.

Can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Hyaluronic-Moisturizer-Ingredients/dp/B00MUKT43M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422420856&sr=8-1&keywords=naturalico
Hashtag users: #vitamincserum