Friday, January 30, 2015

The Killing Rituals E-Book Review

With the open description of this book: "With gripping suspense and riveting action “The Killing Rituals” is an intense political thriller that sets the covert war against international terrorism – and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - in a context of the super-powers’ cold-war struggle for dominance." I was so ready for this book. It is a book about political espionage and spies. This book for me was not a "thriller", I personally did not enjoy this book. It simply did not hold my attention at all. My mind would wonder off to other things happening around me. I fond it easy to put down to do other things and more difficult to pick it up to start reading it again. It is supposedly written by a former Secret Service agent.

Now as far as the story it is based on when Russia was starting to fall apart. This book goes into details on how all the different political parties, and countries effect policy. There is a lot of spy games and finding out who are spies. The story's plot line for me was very slow moving and boring for most of the book. There are some spots in the book that pick up and start to entertain but quickly drops back off into the slow grind.

If you are a fan of political espionage and spy games this is a book that might hold interest for you.

I have only seen it available as a digital source only so far.
It can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Rituals-novel-global-terror-ebook/dp/B00S74AN9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422670149&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Killing+Rituals
Hashtag users: #Promotion

I would like to send thanks to Ebookpro and all parties for allowing me to read and leave my honest review of the book.