Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valhalla Sleep Mask Review

My sleep mask kit from Valhalla came with the mask, ear plugs, and small carrying bag for them.

If anyone would like to know there are some real differences in sleep masks. This Valhalla sleep mask is among one of the better I have seen or tested. This mask is very well consturcted. The material is smooth to the skin almost as nice as silk. I comes with to vents, one on each side of the mask that allows the eyes to be able to breath all night. These vents are set up in a way that does not allow light into the eye area covered by the mask. Next is the velcro strap that attaches around the head to hold it in place. This also makes the mask adjustable to the wearers head. There is also a soft cloth that goes over the end of the nose. This really helps to keep the mask in place. Most masks do not offer this, and it is great for people that move their forehead and brings the mask up into the eyes. It really cuts down on this travel motion. They eye cups are not of a pre-formed material and can be kind of stretched to help hold it off of the eyelashes.

The only drawback from the mask is the eye cups. They are not formed and do not do a well job of keeping off of my eyelashes. I do have long eyelashes and find this really annoying as I am trying to go to sleep. Even though going to sleep means closing my eyes and not moving my lids, but I have never been one to go to sleep quickly.

The only other thing to comment on is the piece of cloth that goes over the end of the nose. It works great in stopping the movement of the mask. It does take a little bit of time to get used to for sure. The piece of cloth is very soft and almost rubber bandish type material.

Now for the ear plugs, they are pretty much useless. They only muffle sound barely, I was able to hear ever word being said to me while having in the ear plugs and without anyone having to change their tone or level of their voices.

I would like to thank Vallhalla Goods for allowing me to try out this mask.

Anyone in the market for a sleep mask could use this sleep mask for sure. Please feel free to check the product out at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MORUMIM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hashtag users: #ValhallaGoods