Monday, February 2, 2015

The Chase - Ebook Review





This is a story written by author Herzel Frenkel. This is his third book he has written. I have started to search for the other books he has written. I am hoping they are as well put together as this one. This is a action, adventure, suspense, and thriller all tied up into one book. The plot flows very smoothly and keeps the attention of the reader. There was very few lull points in the book at all, and that was maybe when the author took time to put in a little to much detail. These lulls were very short and were still written in well. I am thinking maybe the author was trying to slow down the process to let the mind work to hold a little more suspense in the readers head.

Now for the story line in very little detail, I am not a spoiler. A sailing yacht versus a soviet spy submarine's antenna array. The way that situation was dealt with and what that can of worms starts unfolding. Then it kind of becomes like the movie The Hunt for Red October with some plot twists.  This story is based in the Mediterranean Sea. It is available on Amazon.com as a e-book only.

I would like to thank Ebookpro and all others for allowing me to read this and leave my unbiased review. It is a great book!

This is a great sea based action/adventure book. I do really recommend this to anyone that likes fast paced, attention getting, and action. LOTS of action! It can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R2COH9E/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o01_?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hashtag users: #TheChase