Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fujifilm DVD-R Camcorder mini DVD's Review

I was sent these to sample and test a couple of weeks ago. Since I have used some of them to see what they would handle. These mini CD’s are nice because they take up very little space and hold a fair amount of media. The first I did as a simple run to see how long on LP it would record as I filmed some birds and animals around the resort playing and doing their things. On LP the mini disc recorded for a little over 51 minutes. This played fine in both my DVD player and my laptop. The second I took to the school at my nephews weight training. I was able to record his movements and he could see where he was faulting on his lifts. I will end up doing another video at his weightlifting on the same lifts and we can watch to see if his form on the lifts have improved. The camera never blinks or lies :)

Okay now for the discs. They are good quality for video but I found them a little less quality for audio though. The video does come in crisp and clear throughout the video. I put the one on LP on a loop and let it run all night there was no degradation in the video either from the continuous play all night. Next thing, make sure this is a compatible format for the players you own. If it is not it might lock up the device. Now as far as the sound goes on these discs, it sounded a bit muffled on the recordings unlike my verbatim discs.

If you are in the market for some decent discs for your camcorders these are not a bad investment. They are a great mid-grade to low high-grade disc for sure. I would like to thank White Coconut and all others affiliated with sending me this sample to try and leave my review on.
They can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002MQ75S?psc=1
Hash tag users: #fujidvd