Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Simple Grill BBQ Grill Mat Review

I was recently sent these grill mats to try out and leave my review. All I can say is WOW! These mats are great. I have an old grill that everything sticks to now regardless of how well I brush it. I placed this mat on top once I got the coals going and started adding meat. Nothing stuck to the mat, everything still got good markings through the mat. All of the juices of the meats was on the mat which really helped stop the meat from drying out more quickly. So far I have grilled up ham, pork chops, steaks, shrimp, chicken, hotdogs, hamburgers, and some sausages. The package says these can be used in the oven as well as a baking mat. I have not tried that out yet, but it is in the works. I have a pizza begging for me to try this out on. These mats are supposed to be used in cooking temperatures from 79 to 500. The mats can also be cut to size if they are larger then the grill, very easily done with scissors.

Next, comes the clean up. Very simple with these mats when it comes to clean up. I scrapped off the mat after use from torn pieces of meat that had broken off when I was picking them up. Then I used some warm soapy water and wiped it down a few times and it was clean. They are dishwasher safe as well, and if I had that option I would have tried it :)

These mats are a great investment for anyone that grills. Easy clean up and no worries about sticking and tearing. So when you are in the market for grilling accessories I recommend putting these mats at the top of the list.

They can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q1BQI26/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hashtag users:  #SimpleGrillinBBQMat

I would like to thank RadarProducts.com.au for sending this product to test and leave my opinion.