Friday, February 13, 2015

Garden Pump Sprayer with Two Gallon Tank Review

This is not the normal every day run of the mills pump sprayer. This thing is very well made compared to the one in my shed I just threw out. This sprayer is very simple to use. My old sprayer would take 10 or so pumps to get enough pressure to spray for a little bit. This new sprayer was 2 pumps and would last longer then my old one at 10 pumps! My only test with this so far is in the bath tub with only water in it. Since I am not able to test it outside because it is still winter. I do look forward to seeing how this will work on my flower beds once the weather permits.

When this arrived it was fully assembled except for the wand attachment, which is super easy to attach. This sprayer also came with a book 15 Eco-Friendly Recipes that can be used in the sprayer. These range from degreasing, spider control, and weed killer are some examples.

This sprayer is for the tech. challenged going green gardener :) Since it comes preassembled and with its own eco-friendly recipes. I do recommend this sprayer because of how sturdy it is built and how easy it is to use. This sprayer is built to last many years and for lots of use. That is easy to see with the heavy plastic that is used throughout the sprayer. When in the market for a sprayer, look no further then right here.

I would like to thank, Get Bats Out and all other affiliate responsible for sending me this sprayer to test and leave my opinion.