Monday, February 2, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review

For the time I  have used these gloves, they have been AMAZING. They keep my hands warm while I am searching the net or texting when I am outside in the cold. The thickness of the gloves do not get in the way when I am trying to text with them. The material that these are made out of is very soft and slides onto the hands easy. They do fit very snug to the hands as well, so there are none of those cold breezes rushing up the wrist and to the hands. With the snug fit it, the added padding around the fingers do not increase the difficulty of using the screen keyboard.

Sadly the one thing that I have found that is not great about these gloves, they are not very durable. These gloves have already started to fall apart. I figure a set of gloves will last only a couple of winters uses before they will need replaced, but they are so worth it for keeping the fingers from going numb. I will go with the possibility the reason my gloves may be coming apart quicker is because I use them for more then my phone. I have had them on while scrapping my windows, carrying tools and other items needed from the shed and so on.

If cold, numb fingers are a part of your texting or surfing experience I strongly recommend these gloves to help fight off the bite. I would like to thank IGotTech and all parties responsible for sending me these gloves to test. I think they are great and when these are all used up. I will be guying a pair to replace them.

These gloves can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q10K0EO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
hashtag users: #gloves